Monday, January 21, 2008

Becoming a Grandma!

Ok, so here I go. The starting of this "new wave" called Blogging? who knows, except my kids are all about it and everyone seems to be doing it except ME. Sooooo here's for my children and especially my wonderful Grandchildren.
I've heard all my life about how great it is to be a Grandparent but of course never had been one, so I really didn't understand it. Kind of like becomming a parent. until it happens to you,you have no idea how amazing it really is. I am a GRANDMOTHER to 3 darling darling priceless little angels. They are: Adelaide Grace, Kamorah Ann Lake, and Andrea Bev Cook. Just even seeing there names, are't they beautiful. I love them so much and hope to be a (one-of-a-kind) Grandma. To All of my Children out there in blog land, I hope you like this. This is just the beginning of great things to come, until then.......love you all Momma Prob!

4 comments:

H-less said...

Woooopie! WE are so excited that you have started a blog! We will check it all the time. The real question is: WILL YOU KEEP IT GOING OR NOT? The family has already places bets. Can you teach an old dog new tricks or not? Prove us all wrong Momma! LOVE LOVE LOVE the post and we sure love our "one of a kind" grandma's

JAMIE said...

I give you a week until you stop blogging, but will hope for more. I am so glad you are going to try and get into it. Especially if you talk about your grandkids. You will be surprised who does it mom . Keep it up

Nate Probert said...

Momma!! Im so pumped your on here. I was just finding some old stuff from you, and found my birthday note from this year and I loved it. You wrote something that completely reminded me of me writing. You used the word "embark" and folled it with (who uses that word).. Ha Ha. I just started Laughing out loud. Anyways. Im excited to see how your blog comes along and all the conversations our family will be able to have via this thing since we're all so spread out. Love you.

Taffers Dawn said...

Hey! This is Kathi Jensen! I'm a fellow blogger! Hi!